Monday

12 may

Photobucket

when i was little i had a tiny blue budgie parakeet.
i loved him very much.
one night i had a dream that i got inside his cage
and he put his wing around me and thanked me for all of my care.
and then. swear to god. he flew off over a rainbow!
when i woke up he was dead... but he had said goodbye.

i dropped a little stone in a nest shaped hole in the tree
and then wanting to see what it looked like
i poked my camera in the hole and took a shot.
the black thing is the tourmaline stone i dropped.
but next to it. lo and behold
a tiny blue budgie parakeet!

its my birthday today so we are headed to wales.
no magic tree for two days... but ill be back *^v^*

ps. i should also say i tried to take like 10 more pictures
of the budgie.. but it never resembled a bird ever again.

No comments: